People thank me for my ability to deeply listen– open ears and an open heart.
They’re grateful for my seeing the larger, longer view– wisdom and intuition.
They appreciate me for being me– walking the path too.
One of my teachers once said, you have this laser sharp way of seeing through BS.
Another teacher said, you have a beautiful soul and big heart.
My kids say, I love you more than ice cream.
- MSW. Rutgers. Clinical Social Work.
- MA. UC Berkeley. Social and Cultural Studies.
- BA. Douglass College. Women’s Studies, Sociology & Caribbean Studies.
- 20+ years in teaching profession. Last 10 at college level.
- 20+ years studying Afro-Caribbean dance. 10 years leading dance classes at local Y.
- Deeply committed to spiritual study and growth.
- Coaching credential through Open Center in NYC.
- Certified Childbirth Educator.
- Mother of two.
I’d love to hear from you. Use the contact form or email me