People thank me for my ability to deeply listen– open ears and an open heart.
They’re grateful for my seeing the larger, longer view– wisdom and intuition.
They appreciate me for being me– walking the path too.
- MSW. Rutgers. Clinical Social Work.
- MA. UC Berkeley. Social and Cultural Studies.
- BA. Douglass College. Women’s Studies, Sociology & Caribbean Studies.
- 20+ years in teaching profession.
- 20+ years studying Afro-Caribbean dance.
- Deeply committed to spiritual study and growth.
- Coaching credential through Open Center in NYC.
- Certified Childbirth Educator.
- Mother of two.
I’d love to hear from you. Use the contact form or email me